Charles Saliba

Charles is a computer programmer by day, and a talented musician in his free time. He composed most of the music used in Mary’s radio show.

An avid biker, he’s a natural in front of the camera— a loud, opinionated, old school Italian who loves to stir up mischief. Like his nephew Chris, he’s an occasional guest on Mary’s radio show and has become popular among her fans for his hilarious interjections, off-color comments, quick-witted humor, and unique fun-loving banter with Mary.

Charles is the best kind of troublemaker— a rabble-rouser, an instigator, and one of the few people who can actually get away with busting Mary’s chops.

Tags:

14 Responses to “Charles Saliba”

1. Valerie July 13, 2010 1:21 am #

I love the way his eyes smile!

2. Cindy L July 16, 2010 4:50 pm #

I would like to say hi to charlie 🙂 from janesville wi

3. Karla D July 16, 2010 9:57 pm #

Psyched to see the show 🙂

4. Carrie July 18, 2010 8:11 pm #

I love Uncle Charlie! a very genuine and sweet man. If you want the straight story, ask Uncle Charlie. A gifted musician and incredible handsome too!

5. Susan from Tx July 22, 2010 10:12 pm #

I luv Uncle Charlie!! He adds a lot of character & charm!! Cute too!!

6. Cindy July 23, 2010 12:44 am #

What a handsome man

7. Jim Romanowski July 26, 2010 9:17 pm #

Charles, is that a 2008 Harley- Davidson, Low rider, you were riding in the first episode?
    You have to bring Mary to the 110th H-D reuion in 2013 and to visit the museum. That would be a great segment for the show.

You play the guitar well,who influence you? Hendrix?

Take care,
    a fellow biker who was born in Milwaukee.
    Jim R

8. Ann August 7, 2010 12:05 am #

Just wanted to say how much I loved the show an watching the interaction of your family.

9. Ingrid S August 12, 2010 4:11 pm #

We need more men like you ‘Uncle Charley’ in this world. And your smile doesn’t hurt either.

10. Teresa September 4, 2010 8:00 am #

Charles…your voice is amazing. Where can we find the songs that Mary plays on her show.

11. Alyce September 7, 2010 11:28 pm #

How can I get a copy of “There’s an Angel” sung by Charlie and Jackie? I LOVE the song and I love their voices.

12. esther November 7, 2010 9:37 am #

I would like a copy of the song”there’s an angle “. Love It.

13. Georgina January 22, 2011 9:19 pm #

I enjoyed ‘mary knows best’ and do miss it. It was from the TV show that I learned of Mary Occhino. The surname ‘occhino’ is derived from ‘occhi’ [eyes], it suits your profession/gifted talent. Question for Mary Occhino, is your last name by marriage?
    I have a question for Charlie Saliba:
    ‘Saliba’ ia a Maltese last name.
    My family members are married to Salibas.
    They are in Gozo, Malta.
    If you are Maltese, you will be happy to know the following:
    As per International living [internationalliving.com] rated Malta #1 country to live.
    I am looking forward to hear from either Mary or Charlie.
    Best to all and as we say in Maltese, Merhba and Sahha.
    Georgina Mizzi