The Learning Annex seminar set for Sept. 20

Mary will be conducting a seminar at The Learning Annex on Sept. 20 in Midtown Manhattan from 6:45 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.

In this seminar explain her psychic intuitive process and teach you how to:

– Awaken  your natural 5 senses that will then allow you to enhance your sixth sense.

– Learn to read the Signs and Symbols that are really messages from the universe.

– Surrender your anxieties and take control of your destiny.

– Talk to the Other Side

Section Price: US $19.95

Purchase tickets here.

8 Responses to “The Learning Annex seminar set for Sept. 20”

1. Becky August 28, 2010 5:05 pm #

I purchased a ticket but it says location TBD – will they e-mail us a location?

2. Lani B Dunn September 1, 2010 1:33 pm #

I am very interested in the Oct 16 seminar.
    Details will be appreciated. I live in TX and would like to give this to myself for my birthday.

3. nicole September 2, 2010 8:47 pm #

Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the book was that Mary discussed today on the show. It sounded like pava or pavio. It was about this person.

4. Gina Marquardt September 3, 2010 4:19 pm #

She was talking about Father Pio.

5. Jane T September 3, 2010 6:45 pm #

Today’s show a caller spoke with Mary about an up-coming event in Washington DC.

Does anyone know the date and place?

Its not listed on her website.

Thanks

6. Dave Blackburn September 6, 2010 4:28 pm #

I just Mary’s first book and what a wonderfull read it was. Since I took up reading books on spiritulism about a year ago, I found that Mary’s was in the top 5. By the way, that would be a compliment since I have read probably 15 books this year. Funny thing though, I never really thought that I could sit down long enough to read a chapter much less a book. I think that I found my true passion in life and I want everyone to know that since I have found my spirit live has taken on a whole new meaning for me. I know that we live on and I cannot wait for the day I return home to see my other family. Thank you Mary and all of you who have shown me that life in the physical world is mereley a stepping stone for life in the spiritual world.

Sincerely

Dave

7. Paul Vitale September 8, 2010 10:02 pm #

Mary. You are wonderful. I recently called in about a dream about my dad and you said I would receive a key chain. Since that day I have received other key chains. Yesterday I received one from Isreal which says health happiness and success. It meant a great deal to me. Thank you. I loved your show and will say a prayer that it gets renewed. God bless you and your family Paul