Mary to host seminar at Lily Dale Assembly

Mary is pleased to announce she will be a speaker next July at the world-renowned Lily Dale Assembly summer program for spiritual development.

For 131 years, Lily Dale’s summer program has offered lectures, workshops and other activities featuring best-selling authors, leaders in academic and scientific research into psychic phenomena, as well as the world’s most powerful mediums, teachers and healers.

The program attracts tens of thousands of visitors to the serene 19th century lakeside community, which is surrounded by a towering, old-growth forest.

Mary’s program will be on July 9, 2011 from 7-9 p.m.

More information to come soon.

Tags:

8 Responses to “Mary to host seminar at Lily Dale Assembly”

1. Nancy October 3, 2010 2:06 pm
    #

Cant wait to see you there!!!

2. Rhonda Leiva October 6, 2010 10:05 am
    #

Mary,

I’m so excited about you being a speaker at Lily Dale in July. I will see you in Lily Dale!!! Several of my friends will be joining me on the trip. Mary you should have a summer home in Lily Dale. Love you more!

Rhonda (Georgia)

3. Francine October 8, 2010 8:29 am
    #

Mary ~ I hope you are talking about Lily Dale in NY – Like Chautauqua County NY!!!! I’m there if it is ~ that is amazing ~ can’t wait to see you!!!

• Mary Occhino October 8, 2010 1:42 pm
      #

Yep. That’s the place!

4. Deborah October 13, 2010 2:02 pm
    #

Mary just found you on the radio and I am addicted wil plan my summer around your Lily Dale visit YAY!!!!!

5. Brian October 13, 2010 8:03 pm
    #

SO excited!!!!! How can we buy tickets in advance? Through your web site?

6. Judy November 5, 2010 9:06 pm
    #

Mary, your Canadian friends will be there. Lily Dale is such a nice short drive for us in Ontario! Thanks for Lily Dale, looking forward to this.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention Mary to host seminar at Lily Dale Assembly : Mary Occhino -- Topsy.com - September 25, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by RickRockhill, Mary Occhino. Mary Occhino said: Mary to host seminar at Lily Dale Assembly: Mary is pleased to announce she will be a speaker on July 9, 2011 at t… http://bit.ly/cDOYkX […]