So long, never Goodbye! Signing off from Sirius-XM

The news I’m about to disclose to you comes with salty tears as well as wondrous dreams for my future, as well as for yours.

You see, my dear friends and radio family, I have made the very hard decision to not renew my contract with Sirius/XM for the upcoming year.

I do so with no malice or negativity, but because I chose to work on other projects and other dreams in the upcoming year.

I will miss you all terribly as I will miss my Sirius/XM family.

Three years is a long time to spend almost every weekday morning together and I feel as though the caller’s as well as the listener’s to “Angels On Call,” have become more like a second family and best friends then just a radio show call-in show. I will miss you all dearly and you count on being in my daily thoughts and prayers as I hope I will be in yours.

God bless you all and remember, it’s never goodbye and only ‘so long!’

Happy New Year and Ciao Bella,

P.S. You can always contact me on my website to find out what upcoming events, including a January 14 seminar at State Theatre in Easton, Pa., or just to say hello!

Love you more!

Mary Rose Occhino

Tags:

144 Responses to “So long, never Goodbye! Signing off from Sirius-XM”

1. Billie Vaughn December 20, 2010 9:38 am #

That is so wierd, I listen to you every morning on my I-phone here at work..I have not been able to access Sirius this morning…I kept getting a message that there was somethng wrong w/my acct…I called Sirius and theres nothing wrong..I was sooo disappointed b/c I couldnt listen to you and now I just your message you are leaving 🙁
    I am going to miss listening to you each morning…I wish only the best for you. Keep in touch on your FB page ok!!
    Hugs of love
    Billie

2. Michael December 20, 2010 9:41 am #

Mary,

You played a huge part in my own spiritual re-awakening, and for that I’ll be eternally grateful.

I hope that you’ll keep us updated through Facebook and this blog. I for one will be keeping track of you as best I can. You are a dear heart and a valuable resource.

Have a good holiday season, and all the best for your continued success.

Michael

3. Geraldine Kohn December 20, 2010 9:45 am #

Mary,
    Who am I going to listen to going to work each morning? I will miss listening to you and your callers, talking to you and your advice. I do wish you much success in your future endeavors. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

If you need genealogy work done let me know.

4. Carolyn - Florida December 20, 2010 9:47 am #

Sorry to hear. This means more great things for you. I will miss you every morning. NOW what will I listen to in the morning? I guess music. Is this as of Jan 1?

5. Debora Sparks December 20, 2010 9:54 am #

I have not renewed my sirius as of yet. Now that you have decided not to renew your contract, I see no reason to keep sirius. I will miss you, but I wish you much success in all your endeavors.<3

6. Kathy Haag December 20, 2010 9:54 am #

Thank you Mary for everything you have given to your listeners for the past three years. My mornings will not be the same, but I will always still be a fan and hopefully when I come home to New York (you said I will one day) I will come and visit your store. Thank you for sharing your gifts and best wishes for a happy, healthy, loving and prosperous 2011!!! So long!

Kathy from Texas.

7. samara December 20, 2010 9:56 am #

We love you Mary! Thank you for the past 3 years!, Happy Holidays to you and your family, and we will see you soon!!!!!! We aren’t leaving you either 🙂 Cant wait to see what is in store 🙂

8. tamara December 20, 2010 9:59 am #

Oh Mary, First your TV show, now your radio show…what is an upstate scorpio girl going to have to do? Move to Center Moriches to see you? Love you Mary and although I shouldn’t be so self centered, I don’t want you to go!! WAAAAAA!! But, all good things will bring more good things and I do believe we will meet and be friends in the future..Good luck with all your future endeavors and may a white light protect and surround you…Tamara Kiss

9. Valerie Semola December 20, 2010 10:00 am #

My Dearest Mary O,
    I write this with tears in my eyes as I see in writing what I knew to be true. You will be sorely missed. Not just by me but by your all encompassing audience and fan base. You ARE TRULY LOVED!! When listeners say that to you, they MEAN IT! It’s not just words. You have given of yourself wholly & completely and are the most GENUINE person I have ever come across. Your audience totally relates to that. It is why you have been so successful in all of your endeavors. Your intuitiveness and advice that you give your listeners of course is most helpful, but the fact that you can make everyone, including hardheaded men (& I love men also) feel as though you are their friend, sister, Aunt, etc., and put their trust in you, is truly amazing.
    I will see you and hopefully meet you on January 14th in Easton, Pa. I also wish you every success in your future as I know you will always succeed.
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping my daughter, Ashley (the hardhead) and for helping me everyday with your advice to others.
    I wish you and yours the most BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS & HEALTHY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Love you,
    Valerie from New Jersey
    xoxo xoxo

10. Jackie December 20, 2010 10:08 am #

Awww Mary. Congrats to you, but I will miss you soooooo. I love your show and I love you and so look forward to hearing you on the radio every morning…. When is your contract up?

Best,

Jackie Schatell

11. Jackie December 20, 2010 10:10 am #

Also, I so hope I can finally get through to you in the am before you sign off for good….

12. Angela Gentile December 20, 2010 10:19 am #

Dear Mary – I have come to enjoy listening to you on my XM radio in the mornings. I will so miss your insight and entertainment. You are gifted and hope you continue to help others. All the best in your future endeavours!
    ~ Angela Gentile

13. Julie December 20, 2010 10:20 am #

Sad! you will be missed!

14. Laura December 20, 2010 10:31 am #

Dear Mary, You will be greatly missed. I have loved listening to you everyday. Thanks for all you do for others. Merry Christmas,
    Happiest of new years to you and yours!

15. Dru December 20, 2010 10:35 am #

This is truly a sad day to hear such news…………but I suppose like all good things, it must end. XM should offer u more money to stay….You are a major part of me enjoying my XM radio/ renewing MY xm contract/subscription. so sad, so sad, I do really enjoy ur show and u r always a great conversation piece w/in my friends, what on earth will I talk about now?….lol….so long! I feel like I still have so many unanswered questions:o.(
    All my luv……D from TX

16. Doriselle December 20, 2010 10:36 am #

Mary,

I am so sad but thrilled for you in your decision. My twin sister was a devoted listener and called, but had passed away in August unexpectally. I miss her dearly, but I know she is with me. I have received several signs the main one has been feathers in my front yard. Please keep me in your prays as I am still trying to find my way in life without my twin sister.

Lots of Love from Texas

17. Ivona December 20, 2010 10:53 am #

Thank U Mary for everything. LOVE U MORE.

18. Julia Wooster December 20, 2010 10:55 am #

Mary, as much as I and other listeners will miss your show, you have to do what is right for you. All the best in the future. As others have said, please keep us posted on what you have coming up.

19. Eileen White December 20, 2010 11:58 am #

Mary,

Say isn’t so….. and I never got through to the station!
    I can’t imagine the pressure of seeing so much for so many three hours a day every week. The show was fabulous and I will miss your voice every morning.
    All the best in 2011. I do hope some day to meet you in person.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Ciao Bella!
    with Love, Eileen from PA (formerly SI)

20. Kay Withers December 20, 2010 12:44 pm #

Hi Mary,

Although I respect and wish you the very best always Mary, I feel so sad to hear that you will be leaving the radio. Whenever I was in my car, I was alwys tuned in,(no pun intended). I really learned so much from you just listening. Your program was indeed educational, enlightning, spritual, truthful, eventful,and fun. You will be missed! Hope to see you on TV again someday too. Your familiy is such a delight, and thank you for giving us all a glimse into the world of Mary O! I think I speak for many when I say, “We love YOU more!” God bless!

Kay Withers

21. Michelle deLeon December 20, 2010 1:19 pm #

Timing is everything—-it was meant to be that I listened and “LEARNED” from you this year.

I “happened” to come upon your show last Nov. when I was going through some challenges(laid off after 22 yrs) and knew hearing you was meant to be. Since listening, reading and “awakening my instincts” in the past year you have helped me along the way- more than you know- God Bless you for that. Since then, I have found a great job, re-connected with my father that has passed and had many small miracles along the way. I carry those lessons I have learned from you for the rest of my life.

I look forward to seeing where “your road” takes you. I will certainly be there supporting you and send you white light as I did all year.

Thank you for the “RADIO CLASS of Awakening My Instincts” everyday…..

As you always say…”Never goodbye- always so long”….
    Merry Christmas to you and all my love-

Michelle (from Jacksonville)

22. Maureen Grant December 20, 2010 1:53 pm #

I have had the pleasure of meeting Mary a couple of times and taken one of her workshops here in NYC.
    She is not only gifted, but a genuinely good human being. While I’m sad for her Sirius/XM fans, I’m sure that each of them will take what they’ve learned from her and pass it on.
    It’s amazing how one person can make a hugely positive impact on the rest of the world.
    God Bless Mary, her family and all the wonderful listeners.
    -Maureen

23. Camille Cerria December 20, 2010 2:29 pm #

Mary, I have listened to you every chance I get in the mornings in between clients since you came to radio. I’ve learned so much from you and mornings just won’t be the same without you. Thank you so much for everything you have given me and everyone else. You are a true blessing in our lives, and I hope our paths cross again.
    I’m sure this is not the last the world will hear from Mary Rose Occhino!
    Love you more, Camille

24. christine scott December 20, 2010 2:52 pm #

Hi Mary;

First for myself, I am so sorry you’ll be leaving; as I too, listen to you every morning – you brighten my days and have awakened me to new levels – I hope to continue to grow! – but how, without you :)! For you I am so excited to know you are venturing into new paths – very much understand and wish you the very best success! You deserve it all ! My heartfelt thoughts and prayers will be with you! God Bless – so long for now! xxoo Chris

25. Leslie from NY December 20, 2010 4:05 pm #

Words can’t express how you have enriched my life. I’m tearing up just thinking about it and on Friday when I heard your announcement, I was downright sobbing!
    An acquaintance had sent me “beyond these four walls” in August and that’s when I became a devoted listener. You were part of my morning routine and I don’t know how to start my morning any other way.
    When I had IVF in October, you were with me all the way- through the bloodwork, ultrasounds, and procedures. And even though it didn’t take, I was fearless. I’m doing IVF again in January and I fully expected to listen to your voice through it all again. The thought of being on my own terrified me but now I realize that you’ve given me the lessons and the guidance and I can do this. I know you will be with me in spirit.
    I wish you all the best and my deepest gratitude for giving of yourself and being such a great spiritual teacher. I will miss you so much and ” I love you more”!!! See you in PA in January.

Leslie

26. Maria from Arizona December 20, 2010 5:05 pm #

Mary, words can never fully express all you have meant to me. I’ve been listening since Lime Radio and in the past few years you have helped me get through one of the most difficult times of my life. As I enjoy my new life with my husband, I am glad for the opportunity to know you and for the gifts and insights you have brought into my life. You have lessened the fear with which I used to greet life’s challenges. I will miss you but I am joyous for you and for the new opportunities that have come and are coming into your life. You deserve it all and only the best. With best wishes and with all my love, good luck in everything you do. I look forward to seeing you someday soon. Your most loyal friend, Maria.

27. Carolyn from Texas December 20, 2010 6:31 pm #

Ciao Bella! Love you more!

28. Rebecca Lincoln December 20, 2010 6:53 pm #

Mary,
    It was as if someone pulled the rug out from under my feet the other day when I heard you say you were no longer going to be on the radio. I happened upon your show last year while waiting in my car, in the early morning, to go to work. It was something about your voice. I tuned in and when I was able to retire this year (after 30 years in a job I really didn’t like; and I’m only 48), I started listening to you every morning while I worked in my art studio. You came into my world just when I needed you most. It was as if you were right there with me in my studio as I worked, when I had doubts about my work, the world, when I had questions about life. What a great teacher you are. I will so miss hearing your voice everyday and hearing what is going on in your world. And even though we have never met, and I have never had the chance to speak with you, I feel like you are a good friend. I do wish you all the best in all of your undertakings. You deserve the best Mary. You have certainly given your best to all of us. Please take good care of yourself! We all need you in this crazy world! I am looking forward to having a reading with you someday. God bless you my friend.
    So long and Ciao Bella!
    Love you,
    Rebecca

29. Debbie Myers December 20, 2010 6:53 pm #

Mary, You are absolutely the most adored and talented person on air today. Your listeners are truly spell bound and so drawn to your words of wisdom and amazing loving personality you so graciously share with all of us each and every day. My instincts have become awakened and I feel as if I’ve been lifted and elevated to a higher plane with my everyday encounters. I will miss you tremendously and feel you have become my best friend. You are my Angel who has touched my life and will be missed dearly. I know only great things are in store for you and your family!

30. Jeanette December 20, 2010 8:03 pm #

So sad that you won’t be there every morning. And am so thankful that I was able to talk to you the one time. You gave me hope when my life was spiraling. Everything is for a reason. Love you more Mary!!!! 🙂 Jeanette

31. Pat C. December 20, 2010 8:47 pm #

Mary, We will miss your wisdom, your humor & your insight. You tell it like it is, which is a rare thing today.I’ve listened ever since I stumbled upon you 3 years ago & I’ve been “locked & loaded” ever since. Your like family, and we got to know yours very well, too! I couldn’t wait for your TV show! You are the main reason for my subscription to Siruis.We’all be on the look out for your new books & we’ll be locked & loaded” to your website.Thank you for awakening our insticts. I’ve learned so much.You are incredible, and I know you’ll continue to do amazing things.”Love ya” more!

32. Noelle December 20, 2010 9:13 pm #

Mary, Thank you for all you have given us through your radio show and books. You will be missed more than you know. I am sad that now you won’t be part of my day, but I am wishing you well with all you do. Thank you for sharing yourself, your gifts, your family and your life with us. I don’t know if you realize how many lives you have touched through your radio show, but I’m so glad to have found you and to have been able to have you as part of my day for the last 3 years. Luv you more. Best Wished. Peace and Blessings.

33. Brenda December 20, 2010 9:49 pm #

Dear Mary,

You have awakened so many of my and your listeners instincts. I don’t know if it’s worth keeping my XM subscription. Sirius/XM has been making a lot of bad decisions and it will eventually catch-up with them. I love listening to Angels On Call and The Strobe (disco dance)and both are now gone. I know that you “FEAR NOT” and that this door closing has and will open many doors for you. But you already know this because, “Mary Knows Best.” I will miss you. My family will miss you on XM but if the choice is to put yourself first, you deserve to be number #1. You are #1 in our hearts now and forever.

34. Jan WInther December 20, 2010 10:48 pm #

Dear Mary,
    I was so blessed to find you 15 months ago and it has been a wonderful ride. I learned so much about synchronicities (my sister was also born on November 8 and also has MS) and now I know where those whispers in my head are coming from so I pay attention to them more often. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Everything for a reason, and though I will miss hearing you on my way to work, your voice will remain in my head as I read your books. I’m certain this was not an easy decision for you and I wish you all the best in every endeavor. You Go Girl!
    May God bless you and your entire family.
    jan

35. Gail December 21, 2010 8:48 am #

Mary,

I am saddened to hear I will no longer be hearing the sound of your voice on my morning commutes. I am so blessed to have been able to connect with you. I have admired your spunk and wisdom. You have made me a stronger person.
    I wish you all the best. Looking forward to connecting with you in the future.

Love you more,ciao bella, so long,

Gail

36. Gail Edwards December 21, 2010 8:59 am #

Mary,
    I have been blessed to have had you in my mornings. I wish you all the best.Until we meet again.

Ciao Bella,
    Gail

37. Mary from Vermont December 21, 2010 9:03 am #

Wow, I am in shock at the news but completely understand your decision to move on to new projects. You have been a complete and total gift to so many of us Mary. I will miss you so very much. Thank you for all that you have given of yourself to help and guide all of us callers. I wish you well in your future endeavors for continued success. Thank you for 3 great years of your love and energy. Best, Mary from Vermont XOXO

38. Lauraine December 21, 2010 9:11 am #

Mary,
    Bravissimo for you, on to your next journey! I just bought the other 2 books to complete my library. But more to fill the void of “Angels”. Hope you have a clus as to your impact on our journeys too. Happy & Healthy 2011 so long….
    Lauraine

39. Barb December 21, 2010 9:28 am #

Mary!
    Thank you for sharing your gift with all of us these many mornings! You have helped to renew my faith in God and the world around me, seen and unseen, what a blessing! I look forward to reading your new books and following you as you continue on your adventures.
    I am so hopeful to visit you in Lily Dale this summer- can’t wait! All the best- you go girl!
    I’ll miss my Mary Mornings! Thank you and bless you from the bottom of my heart! xoxo

40. Sue (from NJ) December 21, 2010 10:14 am #

Dearest Mary,
    The first words I heard when I tuned into your show this morning was “You will be missed” and tears came to my eyes. Say it ain’t so, please Mary! Can’t we find a way to keep you on the radio – even just one day a week? SiriusXM should be willing to do whatever is needed to keep you on, even parttime!

You have taught me more about the universe in the past 3 years than I learned in the 50+ years before. Your voice is what captured my attention right after I got XM Radio – I knew you had to be from Bensonhurst! You can take the girl out of Brooklyn, but you can’t take Brooklyn out of the girl. Your wisdom and kindness is what kept me coming back. Since I first got up enough confidence to call you, when I really needed your guidance, getting through was just a matter of concentrating and hitting redial a few times. You told me truths that I needed to hear, and I will be eterenally grateful to you.

While we wait to hear from you again, I will just be reading your books, and looking for opportunities to see you. Your voice is too important not to be heard. So long for now.

Wishing you the best of happiness always,
    Sue

41. Satunya from Tx December 21, 2010 10:19 am #

Hi Mary, I turned on my radio this AM after about 2 months of not hearing you and heard you say you were leaving…my heart kinda sunk..that was the selfish side. I learned so much from you in the last year and a half. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart….I wish you nothing but happiness and well-being. Like you say never goodbye only so long..love you more and hope that you and your family enjoy the holidays. I am going to miss that spunky voice on the radio 🙂

42. Brenda Curlee December 21, 2010 10:55 am #

What a disappointment I felt this morning when I heard your news. I wish you much happiness, but wish at some point that you might consider returning to the radio on a once a week basis….at a time convenient for you. Of course that is the selfish side of me wanting to not turn loose of something I felt was really uplifting radio. Thank you for being there for so many people. Again, please consider making an occasional visit back to radio. Merry Christmas and a very prosperour new year for you and your family.

43. Lorraine Hassan December 21, 2010 1:23 pm #

Mary, even though we have never met, I consider you a friend. You have helped me in more ways than you can ever know. Listening to you on the radio and guiding your listeners, is such a wonderful thing you do. I have been able to feel comfort in your words even though I might not be a caller on line with you. I wish you all the best and we shall see you soon……….

44. Sue from NY December 21, 2010 2:33 pm #

Dear Mary, You taught me to think positive! You told me where my cherished family photos were, after I had searched and searched my home for days without finding them! Your three books continue to give me courage when my daughter’s MS flares up!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Love you more!!

45. Judy December 21, 2010 3:27 pm #

Sorry that you will no longer be with me on my drive to work every morning! You will be missed. Best wishes for all you do. I will see you in Easton, my home town. I am coming many miles to see you, and I will be able to reconnect with my beginnings. Peace, health, and happiness.

46. Sue December 21, 2010 4:54 pm #

Mary, congratulations to you for exploring new territories! Know, though, that my mornings will now be less fun without your wisdom to hearken to on my drive to work. You always communicate clearly and with good sense. And being from NJ I get a kick out of hearing the calls from folks from other parts of the country. We’re one country with a whole lot of flavors! You are a patient and kind woman–hope to catch up with you in the future. Loved your TV show, too.

47. Melody December 21, 2010 5:16 pm #

Mary, I have been listening to you for a long time, and I can’t believe you are leaving. My commute to work will never be the same. I tried calling in a few times and was never given the chance to talk with you, but you helped in so many ways. You made me laugh, you made me cry and led me to awaken my instincts even more. I will truly miss you, and I hope one day you will return to help all of us on the radio again. Again thank-you for all you do and God bless….

Melody

48. Kathy O'Keefe December 21, 2010 9:08 pm #

Oh Mary O! I am having such mixed feelings!! Sad for ME, Happy for YOU!! No one could ever take the place of your fantastic voice and wisdom each and every morning. I think you leaving is giving me “agina”…sp?!?. Thank you for teaching this irish mother of 4 new ways to think about the world, God, and the universe. You are special people Mary. I know you will make great things happen!! Thanks for being an earth angel for all of your listeners!
    Best to you always!

49. Christine December 21, 2010 9:29 pm #

Mary,

Thank you for your wonderful books. When I hear your voice every morning it put a smile on my face. You always brought that positive energy through the radio and into my heart. You will be missed but I look forward to reading another book from you. God Bless you and now I can release my radio station from being locked and loaded.

Christine from Michigan

50. Lisa December 21, 2010 10:39 pm #

Mary,

When I discovered you over a year ago I was surprised at how quickly I loved your show. This is not the typical type of show I would tune into, but I’m glad I found it. Ever since, I tune in while driving in the morning. I am SO bummed you will no longer be on the air but I wish you and your family the very best for the future! Many blessings to you.

So Long,
    Lisa
    🙂

51. Rhonda Leiva December 22, 2010 7:56 am #

Mary,

I wish you the BEST on your new soul journey! Thank you for the inspiration, wisdom, and friendship you have given me over the past four years. We will always be connected so there is no goodbye just a different journey together.
    I can’t wait to see what is next on your agenda, because I know GREAT things are headed your way!

Thank you for being my mentor, you ROCK!!

Dream a BIG dream my friend, and wish upon a STAR, love life and BELIEVE everything and anything is possible!

Love you more!

Many Blessings,
    Rhonda

52. Nancy K. Huus from Montana December 22, 2010 11:18 am #

My Dear Friend,
    I have been blessed to have gotten through sooo many times. Since the first time I tried on Feb, 16, 2008 when you connected me to my deceased husband who died on our wedding day so we could say good-bye, and then again with the day you called me back after my beautiful daughter was killed in a crash. Thank you just doesn’t tell you what that meant to me. There are no words that can tell you what your gifts have done to help me and thousands of others to heal from the pain of grief. I know there is no death but you have given me proof and I needed that. I know God will continue to use your special gifts so I can hardly wait to see whats’ next on your journey but I MISS YOU ALREADY! I LOVE YOU MORE!! God Bless You Friend.
    Nancy from Montana

53. Wendy from MA December 22, 2010 11:27 am #

Hi Mary, et. al.,
    My daughter Madison and I are so sad that you are leaving radio. We started listening a year ago and you have been locked and loaded ever since. I have called on many occasions and your readings have been spot on!

You have changed the way we think and look at the world. Just listening to you every morning has changed our perspective and our way of living. I bought her your books and I can not wait for her to open them so we can start reading. Thank you for your spiritual teachings and your positive attitude. We will miss you terribly and we will keep in touch via the website. I am sure our paths will cross again. Best of all the best, happy and healthy new year.

Your friends, Wendy and Madison

54. Joanne Lopez December 22, 2010 1:43 pm #

I tried and tried to call and get through to you for over a year and was never successful.. I am so sorry to hear the news that you are leaving Satellite radio. You were such an inspiration to me. I read 2 of your books and will be reading the third very soon. I am on the waiting list for a phone interview and have some important questions to ask you.

Till then I wish you only the best and I know I will someday speak with you.
    Joanne

55. Lynn December 22, 2010 1:44 pm #

In April of this past year I as in an auto accident. Luckily, no lasting injuries. Cost to fix the vehicle: 4000.00 Cost to rent a vehicle while mine was in the shop: 800.00 Cost to subscribe to Sirius when I got my own car back and now couldn’t do without listening to Mary O: PRICELESS!!!

So glad I got to listen to you for these past 7 months.

56. Gina G December 22, 2010 5:30 pm #

So Long Beautiful Mary,

I spent the past 2 years listening to you on my way to work every weekday morning, and I have learned so much! I am so grateful for that time and will miss you dearly. Everyone you touched and helped will be feeling a little emptyiness not to hear you as we start our day, including myself! Thank you so much for opening yourself up to us all these years, You are truely an Angel! God Bless you and your lovely Family & Good Luck!

Ciao Bella!!!

57. Peggy H December 22, 2010 10:32 pm #

Mary you have brought much light and brightness to the beginning of my work day. I listen in the car on the way to work and the beginning of my work day at my computer. I laugh and cry with your callers. We will miss your wisdom and love that you give over the airways. You brighten my day, will have to find something else as I think that early in the morning is much too early for me to listen to the “Broads”!!

Good Luck’
    Peggy

58. patirce savery December 22, 2010 10:56 pm #

Hi Mary,

I am really, truly happy for you and where ever your journey might be taking you. I know I’m not alone in saying how much you will be missed on the radio. You fill up a lot of mornings! Thank you (How does one thank you?) for so graciously sharing your most significant gift. But, more, by doing so in such a down-to-earth manner, is extraordinary. YOU are extraordinary. Every person who heard you over the airwaves is better for it. Many, many thanks!

By the way — where were you this a.m.? Thought you were on live through 12/23?

Looking forward to seeing what you might be up to next!

59. Pam P December 23, 2010 6:45 am #

Hi, Mary,
    I just got Sirius in the spring of this year, and then accidently (I know, there are no accidents) found your radio show. I got through a couple of times on rapid fire, but for whatever reason, did not connect otherwise. I was thiking this morning that it would be great if you would teach; then got on the website and it looks like you might be doing more of that, so maybe I’ll catch up with you in this way. The other thing that was in my brain, very loudly, was go where you are treasured, in all ways. I’ll bet your pop would say that.

Tschau, Mary

60. Kiki from Dallas December 23, 2010 9:14 am #

Thank you, thank you for all that you’ve given me and all of your listeners. You will be missed. I loved your TV show and will miss listening to you each morning. My best to you in all that you do.
    Be blessed.

Kiki

61. Sandy Packard December 23, 2010 9:35 am #

Mary,

Now its my SONG For YOU………….Debbie Boone’s ” You Light Up My Life”!

The message in the lyrics do really say what all of your listening friends think of you.

I love you and will miss you every morning.

I will continue to work hard to achieve what I deserve, thanks to you and your inspiration!

I know your life will continue to have great health, happiness and excellent health.

I am so glad are paths crossed. They will again, one day. I know it.

All my love,
    Sandy

62. Linda December 23, 2010 10:02 am #

I will truly miss listening to you in the mornings Mary.. but I am so happy for you to further expand your journey. I look forward to seeing you in Pennsylvania and wherever else you may go .. best of luck .. love you !

63. Sandra O December 23, 2010 10:03 am #

Your voice through the radio has provided comfort, motivation and insight. You will be missed on my Sirius. Best Wishes.

64. Stacy J December 23, 2010 10:34 am #

I’ve been listening for 2 years and will greatly miss your show. Your no nonsense approach made me laugh. Love Ya

65. Clay Anderson December 23, 2010 12:57 pm #

Hi, love you and yes, will miss your show terribly! I will miss the ‘one free question’ and the GREAT advice from you.
    I wish you wouldn’t go, but want what is best for you and what will make you happy. You always say, ‘never say never!’
    I got through twice today, but wasn’t picked up. I wanted to ask why I keep waking up at 3:30-4:30 a.m.! It’s ruining my sleep.
    Love your books. So valuable for advice and well written. Please write more.
    Love ya and I’ll look for you…..
    your friend,
    Clay in Ohio

66. Diana from Massachusetts December 23, 2010 2:09 pm #

Wow we all will miss our mornings with you! Mary you are a blessing in this world. Thank you for sharing your jeweled wisdom with us. Ok, so now on to the good that is coming xoxoxo to you and all your family

67. carolyn December 23, 2010 3:24 pm #

I am very sad to hear Mary is leaving her radio show. Listening to Mary every day was the highlight of my day (I am a delivery driver)I will miss her more than I can say,I wish her all the best and hopefully maybe some day she will return for a new radio show. Sirius will not be the same.

68. Dawn D December 23, 2010 5:42 pm #

Mary, I sure am going to miss you. For over two years now my mornings haven’t started without you. (Did I mention you’re the only reason I subscribe to XM/Serius??? LOL)

Along with all the others who will greatly miss you, I too wish you NOTHING but success, happiness and contentment in achieving all your visions, goals and dreams.

Godspeed, Mary O….

Love ya more,

Dawn D (aka first.light63)

69. Terri December 23, 2010 6:49 pm #

I will miss you so much! Your show was one of the best on Sirius but I felt something was happening over the past few months as Mary was a little different. It is too bad that Sirius let you go because no one can replace you!

70. Patty U December 23, 2010 7:19 pm #

Good bye Mary. I only had Sirius to hear you. I am so sad you will be separating but all of your listening family does understand. I enjoyed your last show today.
    Best of luck to you! And, I secretly hope you will change your mind at some point!

71. Amy K December 23, 2010 9:06 pm #

I will be cancelling my XM subscription now that Mary is off the air. I almost cancelled it 4 months ago before accidently coming across Mary’s show. I recommend to XM radio that they double her pay to keep her on and to keep listeners subscribed to the “Best Freakin Show on Radio.”

72. Theresa December 23, 2010 10:33 pm #

Mary,

I along with everyone else feels as though I am losing a member of my family. I have also been so incredibally lucky to get through many times. You gave me hope, took away my fears and made me laugh. I pray that you are healthy and filled with happiness. God bless you. Merry Christmas. I miss you already, life won’t be the same without you. xo

73. Lisa December 23, 2010 11:08 pm #

I listened to you every morning on my hour commute for over 3 years, I tried to
    call, but never got through. I love you Mary, and will miss you so much. I know something great is going to happen for you, but I will miss your voice so much! I can hardly bear the thought of not hearing you anymore.

74. DONNA FROM GEORGIA December 24, 2010 3:51 am #

Mary my heart hurts knowing that I well be unale to talk to often. You and I have lots of spirits to contact here at Medical Center Barbour,Eufaula,Al. You told me you would like to visit. You have a open invitation. Contact me, Donna R., Midnight Shift.. Thank you for taking my call on your last day, that made me fell very special. Your song for life is “FLY LIKE AN EAGLE” (steve miller)
    OXOX Your friend,donna 😉

75. Meri December 24, 2010 8:52 am #

Mary,,
    You were my blessing every am. I will truly miss hearing all the good soulful work you do for everyone even if they don’t get to speak to you.. I never had the privilege to speak to you. But through others I felt as you were speaking to me.. thanks for all you have done.I felt close to you as my niece also has m.s.for 20 years and she is much further progressed to a wheel chair and full assistance. but am blessed she still has her wits about her. I will now be able to cancel my sirius xm radio. You were the reason I listened… Good luck to you and your family in what ever path you may take.. I will miss you terribly

thanks for all the blessings you pass on to us all

with much love
    love you more
    Meri

76. Brooks December 24, 2010 11:44 am #

XM is making a big mistake, So sorry you are leaving. I really enjoyed your show. I never called in and should have. Just enjoyed the laughs and tears. Nothing to listen to in the morning. Its sure not gonna be Dr. Laura. Good luck Mary!

77. Janice S December 24, 2010 4:06 pm #

I join all of your “radio family” in wishing you all the best. If even half of what you have graced all of us with returns to you….. and we know it will……. I am sure your life will be as bright as ever.

Although I was not a regular caller I
    found being able to listen to you on my long commute to work an inspirational experience. When I did call and connect with you I always felt truly understood and more accepting and calm about life’s inevitable up’s and down’s.

There will be a void for sure in the morning…….you have given beyond the call of duty for 3 years. I hope 2011 will give you all that you need to make your dreams come true! Like maybe getting to see you on the new Oprah network with your own TV show!

I know this is not the last we all will hear from you one way or another…..

78. Meri Stover December 25, 2010 5:43 am #

Mary,,

I feel as though i am loosing a true friend. I listened to you every morning for inspiration and I surely got it from you.. Thank you for all that you have done to thousands of us loyal listeners and friends.. May your next journey be as fruitful as all of your past journeys have been.. I wish you love , Merry Christmas and will truly miss you..

love ya more

Meri from Michigan

79. Zaida December 25, 2010 10:29 pm #

I have listened to you each morning on my way drive to work. I will miss you and now feel a void in my heart. I wish you love and happiness in your work. Be blessed and continue to do God’s work. He has given you such a gift. A friend of mine told me that perhaps you would be on another radio station in an effort to comfort me. Who knows, right?

80. Debbie December 25, 2010 11:30 pm #

So sad to hear you’re leaving radio, but I feel my journey with you and your endeavors are not over. I was blessed to find you over a year ago and I will always cherish the gorilla I won by using my awakened instincts, we named him Charlie if you remember, lol! I was the first winner of your giveaway and will always remember that. You told me I will be moving to Monclair NJ in 2 yrs and I’m still working on that….lots of love and best wishes to you and your family!

81. Meri S December 27, 2010 5:52 am #

Mary,,

I will truly miss hearing your words of wisdom to us all who listen. you have become a part of my family that I feel I can chat to thru the radio and still listen to me.. thanks for all that you have done, will do in the future and hopefully we will see Mary O again on the airwaves.

thanks again for guidance

love ya more

Meri M
    Michigan

82. Cheryl December 27, 2010 4:46 pm #

Hello Mary,

Thanks for everything you done for me and my family. I first saw you this past summer on “Mary Knows Best” and I started listening to “Angels On Call” everytime I got a chance. On August 20, 2010 I had the pleasure of speaking to you concerning my brother Calvin who passed away on September 16, 2009. Speaking to you changed my whole outlook on life. I want to thank you for giving me peace of mind. I also was one of the lucky contestants to see you at the live broadcast in DC. Please take care of your family and stay in touche with your Angel On Call family. Happy holidays.

83. SHERRIE VENUTI December 27, 2010 9:22 pm #

Will miss Mary very much…Xm lost a good one
    Thanks, Sherrie

84. Rita Kempf December 30, 2010 6:56 pm #

Hi Mary,
    Thank you for all the kindness you showed me whenever I called. It’s going to be so hard to go cold turkey and stop listening to you. You are the only person in history who could get me to set my alarm for 5:45 AM Central Time every day! You have no idea how much you mean to me (unless you are reading my mind right now. ha ha.) You are a friend and teacher. Please come to Alabama and I will bring some girlfriends to see you, too.

Many good wishes and much prosperity in the new year.$$ I am rereading your books and learning new things with every reading. Now that you have more time, finish that book about past lives!!!
    All the best, Rita

85. Lynn December 30, 2010 7:56 pm #

Mary, I listen to you every day on the way to work. I actually got thru to you once and you were dead on about my daughter and meds that the doctor had her on. Glad to update that was a 2 years ago and she is off all meds and doing great now. I wish I had the chance to get thru again before you are gone from the airwaves but I wasn’t so lucky.

You will be sorely missed. I know you will do great in whatever your endeavors are for the new year and chapter of your life. I have learned so much from you.

wishing you the best.. love you Mary

86. Lori Maurer December 30, 2010 10:35 pm #

Hi Mary,
    I want to wish you the very best! Lot of love, luck and happiness and all good things in your future.

87. Janet Blevins January 1, 2011 11:02 pm #

Mary, I will miss you alot as I listen to you all the time in my Simi-Truck. You kept me awake and alive so early in the morning. I thank you for all you have done for me. Expecially the last time I talked to you. You gave me the best Christmas present I could ever ask for. You told me my little dog Pancho was still with me and I never asked you about him. I lost him 2 years ago and he is missed so bad. Thank you for telling me he is still with me. You are the best. I wish you all the best in what ever you do in the future. God bless you! I hope we can keep in touch through face book.

Love you more, Janet

88. Rochelle January 2, 2011 7:01 pm #

I am just speachless! I read everyone’s notes to you and it is so true of them all. We love you, you have inspired all of us with your insight every day. It was like you were talking to all of us. I am so happy today I was able to get tickets to see you in Easton. Can’t wait! God Bless you Mary and I can’t wait to see what your next BIG adventure will be. I know it’s going to be great! Produce your own show Mary! We all know you can do it! God Bless and Good Luck in 2011. See you next week!
    Rochelle from NJ

89. Jeanne January 3, 2011 9:23 am #

I’ve been away from the radio for a few weeks and am so sad to discover we will no longer be sharing our mornings together. But my sorrow comes with genuine happiness that you are moving forward on your journey to wonderful things. You will be sorely missed on SirusXM (truly, you were the main reason I subscribed) – may you find joy and fullfillment in your journies to come.

90. Sherryl in Texas January 3, 2011 9:42 am #

Mary Rose,
    I am in tears about losing my daily connection with my friend Mary.
    Thank you for helping us become more aware of the angels around us and the amazing opportunities the Universe has given us.
    I also have MS and I have lost most of my vision and hearing on my right side. I feel I may have developed a stronger intuition and sensitivity because of it.
    We will miss hearing your voice assuring us that we will be OK every morning and to count our blessings.
    I will miss you like crazy and continue to pray for you and send you positive healing energy.
    When I count my blessings… I count you twice.
    Love you more, Sherryl

91. Marie January 3, 2011 4:40 pm #

Mary, I was on vacation the past couple of weeks and discovered this morning you are no longer in the air. OMG- you were the main reason I listened to satellite radio. You will truly be missed! Thank you so much for sharing with us your gift and wisdom. Good luck in all your future endevours.

We love you more!
    Marie

92. Linda Gretta January 4, 2011 8:56 am #

Hi Mary
    You were the only reason I subscribed to Sirius for the past three years. I’m so sorry to hear this news. I will be cancelling my subscription to Sirius. See you in Easton w my lifelong friend Julie. Linda from NJ

93. Susan January 4, 2011 9:12 am #

Mary, I am so sad that you are gone from Sirius. I will truly miss you. I hope that we will be hearing from you again soon. I have fibromyalgia and learned more from you than any doctor. God Bless You.

94. Denise January 4, 2011 12:30 pm #

Dear Mary
    Thank you for reminding me how truly blessed I am.
    Thank you for reminding me that I am never alone.
    Thank you for reminding me to count my blessings.
    Thank you for sharing your gifts so that the world can be a more celestial place.
    Thank you for sharing your wisdom.
    Thank you for sharing your journey.
    Thank you for sharing your family.
    Thank you for sharing your life.
    Many blessings to you.

95. Deborah Nunez January 4, 2011 12:36 pm #

Really upset that you are leaving the radio. You were inspirational and interesting to listen to on my way to work each morning. I am sure you have touch many people. I wish you only the best! To Sirius, can’t handle DR. Laura in that time slot or any for that matter. After Rosie, I will switch off Sirius to terrestial radio.

96. Pamela January 4, 2011 2:26 pm #

Mary –
    I’m really going to miss listening to your show in the mornings – it was definitely ‘the best freakin’ show on radio’. I was fortunate enough to get through and talk to you once and you helped me – for that I am truely thankful. Best of luck to you in your future adventures. 🙂

97. Janet January 4, 2011 4:21 pm #

Mary – I am so disappointed to learn this morning that you’re not on Sirius/XM for my hour-long ride to work each day. I will miss you. I have learned so much from you since I started listening a couple years ago, right after I lost my Dad. I also feel lucky to have been able to speak with you 3 times! God Bless . . . so long

98. Sherry January 4, 2011 6:22 pm #

My Dear Mary,
    I listened faithfully every morning during my long drives. I went home for the holidays to return to NO MARY!!!! I miss you so very much. I want to wish you the best and please know that you have touched so many people. The wealth of knowledge and approach you offer is so sound and such great teachings. I have tried often to get through to ask about Step 6. Still would loke to know. We have talked often. You were so right, my boss is crazy and her business is on fire…like a crumbling house of cards. Mary, I find you to be so special, please know that I love you.
    I have no need for satellite anymore. Four subscriptions soon to be cancelled.

99. Kel January 4, 2011 11:24 pm #

Mary, I was driving my older car without XM radio in recent weeks due to bad weather. I did not know what happened until researching online tonight. Your helped me through a very difficult time and gave me great advise that helped me make the right decision. I wish you the best. I will miss you during my drive to work in the mornings.

100. Stephen January 4, 2011 11:56 pm #

I was so shocked that you are no longer on the radio, Mary. You changed the way I lok at life and indeed, th way I live life. You helped me on my journey to move to a new city and get a new job and you taught me to be thankful for everything the Universe brings my way. I wish you all the best in life and if you ever decide to come back to the radio, I will lock and load you right back! The help you give to people cannot be measured. You are a treasure. So long……but only on the radio.

101. Mo January 5, 2011 10:33 am #

Mary,
    I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed listening to you over the past few years. You taught me a lot about getting in touch with my instincts and looking at the universe a little differently. I used to be very black and white and didn’t “believe” in that other worldly stuff….but after listening to you I began to open up my mind to other possibilities….I wanted you to know that you had that effect. 2010 was a very tumultuous and difficult year in our family and your radio show really helped. I live in CT within 90 minutes from your store in Long Island (I grew up in Nassau County) and hope to someday take a drive out there. Here’s to hoping you are back on the air soon.

102. Lynne Sylvester January 5, 2011 1:59 pm #

I will miss your XM show – I listened every day on the way to work… so will you be on TV or any other radio stations? I have read two of your books and LOVED them!!!! Thank you!

103. Diane January 5, 2011 10:00 pm #

Mary
    I have tried for over a year to get in touch with you . Even though I have not gotten through I feel so blessed to have found your show as it has restored my faith. I now look for the positive. I look forward to the call I am on a waiting list for, even if it takes over a year, I do have faith. I wish you well, God Bless.

104. nancy January 6, 2011 9:23 am #

Dear Mary,

Thank you for sharing your special talents with us on radio. I will miss you very much! Thank you also for the beautiful bracelets and medals you sent me that I ordered as Christmas presents for my sisters and friends. I hope you return to radio soon. Love you more, Nancy from Dallas

105. Bonnie January 6, 2011 11:58 am #

Mary – Although I wish you the best in your adventures beyond Angels On Call. I hope that you would reconsider at some point as I and others miss your show deeply.

Bonnie
    Colorado

PS. Please come to Colorado soon!

106. Lori January 6, 2011 4:12 pm #

Mary,
    I have never contacted you before and I have only listened to your show approximately 10 times over all as I work very early in the morning. But I discovered your show while driving from MD to NY and having the opportunity to listen those 10 times I understand you have become very important to many thousands of people.

I might not understand what you do 100% but you seem to have so much confidence and belief in what you say and do that I find it hard to believe you are anything but sincere.

It is amazing to someone like me that these awakenings and conversations are possible. Your gifts are quite impressive and powerful.

I believe anything is possible.

So I just wanted to say that even though I am not one of the people you have come to know I wanted to wish you the very best of luck in the future.

I hope you realize all your goals and in doing so continue to help those who have come to depend on you.

Best wishes,
    Lori

107. Linda Wager January 6, 2011 9:50 pm #

Mary,
    I listened to you every morning on my way to work. It was such a nice, relaxing 1/2 hour at the beginning of a busy, hectic day. I am truly sorry you left XM and hope it is not due to health reasons. The last few times I listened to your show in December I heard repeat shows and knew something was up. I wish you continued good health and prosperity and sucess with syfy or any endeavor you take on.
    God Bless.

108. Elaine January 6, 2011 11:41 pm #

Ciao Bella Mary O. I can’t tell you how much I miss your program in the mornings. Before I was laid off from my ten year job last August, I would leave for work extra early so that I could hear more of your show. Then when I was laid off in August would be in my car at 7 a.m. and on my way to get coffee. I would listen to you and drink my coffee. It was so relaxing. I got through to you once. The first thing you asked me was about my name and if I knew the movie the Graduate. It was such an amazing thing because everyone who knows me, knows that movie is my all time fave. I just had my 62nd birthday on the 3rd of this month. When that movie came out I was much younger but over time I have seen it so many times that I know everyone’s lines. What really got my attention was that I’ve heard other ladies call in with the same name and you never referenced the name Elaine with the movie as you did me. You had me prior to that but that validated it! Anyway Mary, I want you to know how much I miss you. This week, the radio in my car has not been fun. Every day I learned something from you and your other listeners. We all bonded with one another in a kind of cosmic way. It was so nice. I’m terribly sad that you left. As long as you are happy and are able to manage your health, follow your own earth path/journey you will continue to grow and develop even more. May God bless you and your family and may the white light of the Holy Spirit surround all of you; keeping you safe from every harm and danger. I hope to meet you face to face one day. Until then Mary O, I love you more.

109. Donna from Michigan January 7, 2011 7:22 am #

Well, wouldn’t you know it! I retired November 1 so I haven’t been in the car to listen to you so just yesterday I loosened up my purse strings to add sirius/xm to my computer….

Got nice and cozy in front of my fire this morning….fired up my computer and prepared to listen to Angels On Call, just to find you’re off the air:(

Sometimes life just ain’t right…….

110. Teresa January 7, 2011 10:46 am #

Mary, thank you for your inspiration each day. I will always remember your answers to just about everything in life. They make me laugh and lighten up. I will remember Matther 9:27-29 too, and believe well.

Believing in Eternal Blessings for You and Yours,

LYM,

T

111. Esther January 7, 2011 4:12 pm #

I hope that you find what you are looking for, but, just wanted you to know that you are missed so very much. My mornings are not the same without you and your show
    Love you,
    Esther

112. Maureen January 7, 2011 9:45 pm #

Mary – Sad is not a strong enough ‘word’ to express my emotion when I didn’t hear you on Sirius this week. I’m not surprise thou, you and your gifts are destined for greatness. There are days when I would listen to you and I would envision you speaking to a large group of people in a 1 day, 2 day or weekend retreat. I would then mentally design the activities around your books to support large and small group activities….. I look forward to seeing how you grow and continue to share your gifts with us all. Love you MORE and SO LONG for now.

113. Eileen Jeremics January 8, 2011 10:21 am #

Dear Mary O
    I want to thank you for sharing your wisdom and positive approach to life.
    You are amazing, you opened my eyes to the Universe, My Angels, positive thinking, etc etc etc.
    I signed up with Sirius to enjoy you every morning and have not turned Sirius on again since your final show. Sirius made a huge mistake.
    You belong on Oprah!
    Love you to the moon and back
    Eileen

114. marcela rodriguez January 8, 2011 10:03 pm #

Mary I loved you show I listen to you every morning in the way to woork. I looked for you like crazy till I decide to check your webside and I found out you are not on the radio anylonger why why I hope you are OK I sure miss you. Your Panamanian friend.

115. Jessica, Nevada January 9, 2011 9:38 am #

I miss you Mary. I didn’t find you until later in 2010, but you became a big part of my commute to work and the rest of the time at work, three days a week. It was hard when I found out on Dec. 20th that you were leaving Sirius. It was the “Straw that broke the camels back” so to speak. All my bottled up emotions from my dad dying unexpectedly July 15th at the age of 65, he went to sleep and never woke up, he wasn’t found for 9 days. I had cried very little just letting it build, then in November my grandma passed away (his mom). The day I found out you were leaving I cried and continue to to this day. My depression has finally hit an all time low. Your last show, I woke up at 5 am and listened to the show. I wanted to call and eventually got myself in enough composier to call, but never got through. You had a caller that’s name was Jessica, I can’t remember if she was the one I am going to speak of or if she was a caller before. You had mentioned to her the date January 3, this is my birthday, the name Peggy, this is my moms name, and the date January 13, this is the day I go to my new doctor. I am taking this as the sign I am on the right track and this doctor is going to be the one to help me get diagnosed with MS. I will let you know when I get a diagnosis. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do, you will be missed on the radio by so many. Until next time, so long. Jessica, love you more

116. Maureen Sodaro January 9, 2011 5:06 pm #

Mary, I am so saddened that I cannot listen to you on my way to work in the mornings…I so wish that Sirius will offer you the contract you deserve…There is very little on the talk channel that I care to listen to…
    I think Dr. Laura is rude, Rosie knows all, Molly and partner are Ok…but…I MISS YOU!!

117. Georgia January 10, 2011 3:20 am #

I listened to your radio show for a year and a half. I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to have listened to your answers and advice to others. Your words helped and guided me as well. I read your first book and I loved it. I always meant to call in, but did not have the opportunity. I tuned to 155 on XM the other day and did not find you there. It saddened me. I hope that all is o.k. with you. You are missed. I live in NJ and hope that I may get the chance to stop in to visit your store in NY someday. Thank you for all you do for others. Take care of yourself. Maybe I will be able to go to one of your seminars someday.

118. Becky January 10, 2011 7:00 pm #

Mary,
    I loved your show and listened to it daily. I actually was inspired for an idea for my husband’s new business while listening to your show last March. While I recovered from surgery in July I watched Mary Knows Best. I miss you terribly and hope you will return to the airwaves!

119. Phyllis January 10, 2011 7:32 pm #

Dear Mary,
    I got back from vacation and put the radio on thinking I was going to hear your show and to my dismay you were gone. I went on line to xm to see where you moved to and found your so long message. I am truly going to miss listening to you. You made my drive to work a pleasant trip. I wish you luck and maybe someday you will be back on the radio.
    May God Bless you and your family…

120. sher January 10, 2011 9:35 pm #

Miss you, Mary and really enjoyed your show….

121. Deborah Salinas January 11, 2011 11:00 am #

Mary, I am lost on my drive in to work without you! I feel so lucky that I was able to speak with you a few times on Rapid Fire as well as you providing me a 2 question reading over email. I was always amazed that you were able to do what you did on the radio, feeling it must be exhausting! But you would go on to work at your store as well as doing a TV show. I enjoyed you tremendously, you were the bright spot of my day, you turned my negative thoughts around to positive cause you made me remember to be thankful, I wish you the best but I miss you terribly.

122. Valerie Jeffers January 11, 2011 12:05 pm #

You are truly missed. Living in Colorado, the radio was the only way I could hear from you and speak with you.. I hope you come to the Colorado area soon – and maybe / possibly / someday – you’ll came back to the radio…Looking forward to hearing from and speaking with you again – REAL soon!!

123. Karen DeTorres January 11, 2011 4:12 pm #

Hi Mary, just wanted to tell you that it’s only the second week in January and my ride to work is back to boring….the other stations on sirius just don’t cut it in the morning. You are the best, I regarded you as my car pool companion and I really miss you!! Can’t wait to see you on Friday in Easton.
    Love you more,
    Karen

124. Debbie January 12, 2011 10:37 am #

Hi Mary,

I just wanted to let you know that you have been a true blessing in my life. As others have said, I eagerly looked forward to listening to you on the radio each morning, and have learned a lot! Your humor and great gift are very inspiring. I have also enjoyed reading your books…they’re wonderful. I wish you all the best in your new endeavors, and perhaps you will consider coming to Rhode Island at some point. Best Regards, Debbie

125. Laurie Davis January 12, 2011 11:24 am #

Dearest Mary,

We miss you in the morning. On our way to school every morning my kids and I would tune in to listen to your show. Because of you and the folks calling in my children learned to recognize the synchronicities in their day. Your words often sparked conversation about what it means to “trust your instincts.” I loved that about you and your show. It paved the way for so many meaningful discussions with my kids (14 and 8). I also want to thank every caller that you spoke to. Your words along with theirs made me more aware, more in tune with my surroundings. I found myself sending angels all over the country to help with questions people had. You have taught so many of us what it means to help one another, even if you haven’t met. Mary, you are a wonderful teacher and amazing friend. I hope someday to meet you in person.

God Bless – and I love you more!
    Laurie, Dylan and Skylar

126. Brian January 14, 2011 11:52 am #

Thank you for your help! & I will miss our morning shows.
    God Bless! Thank! You!

127. Kathleen January 15, 2011 12:30 am #

Number one: I couldn’t believe it when you were not on the radio for my morning carpool come January! I’m a two year listener.
    Number two: I recently (finally) got the guts to call you and GOT THROUGH right before the Rapid Fire portion of the show (I didn’t realize it was already Rapid Fire time) and I was told that my question didn’t fit Rapid Fire so to call back. I was waiting for January to call you again….clearly, my loss.
    Number three: I’m actually from Easton, PA but I live in Chicago now. I was so bummed when I heard you were going to be in Easton! The State Theatre is awesome. I used to go there as a child. Wish I could have seen you there.
    Finally, you really did “awaken” my instincts to so many things. Synchronicities abound if we just open our eyes and our hearts. You are truly blessed. But then, you already know that.:) I’ll miss you, Mary. Ciao Bella.

Kathleen

128. Linda January 15, 2011 5:34 pm #

If you’re not on Sirius then I’m not on Sirius. You were the sole reason I had that service. Without Angles on Call, I may as well listen to regular radio. Thank you for making my morning commute fly….

Linda

129. Laurie January 18, 2011 10:03 am #

I retired in August and had listened to you for 2 years – almost every day. I love you and your advice to me, and apparently others, was awesome. The few times I was in my car after retiring, I’d immediately switch to your station. This year I kept missing you…thinking you were on vacation. My worse thought was validated when I googled you and found this….you’ll be missed, but you obviously did it for reasons that are important to you. Wish you the best and love you more!!!

130. Victoria January 21, 2011 8:14 am #

Mary –

I miss listening to you in the morning! Please come back…..please, please, P-L-E-A-S-E.

Much Love,
    Victoria

131. NGambio January 21, 2011 1:36 pm #

Say it ain’t so! my boys and i are going to miss you in the morning. we listened to you while driving to school. life (sirius) will not be the same without you. please come back!

132. Kay Olsen January 21, 2011 4:49 pm #

I had been searching for you on Stars and not finding you. Are you on at all on Sirius? I wish I had gotten around to call in some more. I had gotten thru a couple of times. I do have 2 of your books.

So sad to hear you won’t be on anymore. No talk show was more captivating than yours. I don’t listen to any of the others.

God Bless you and yours and hope you comme back again oneday.
    Love,Kay

133. Sandy January 21, 2011 7:39 pm #

Mary, I have listened to you on XM everyday driving to work. I miss you…the 30min. drive to work is very boring now. I feel as if I lost my best friend.
    Do you ever come to the West Coast?

134. Jan January 25, 2011 9:13 am #

Mary,
    Its been a few weeks since you signed off, I miss you more!! I pray your future will always be filled with love and light, and please know you are missed. I always listen to you every morning, and I feel like I lost my best friend. I check your site to see where you might be, or news of your abouts. Please know you have made a huge impact on my life and I thank you for that. Hope you will be back on Sirus again some time soon. Love you more!!!
    Jan

135. Anne January 26, 2011 8:06 am #

Ciao Mary,
    I will miss you. You were my companion on the long one-hour drive to work every morning. No matter what my mood, you made me smile. When I couldn’t find you anymore, I did some research and realized you had ended your space in time with us. The very best to you Mary. I’ll miss you, your wonderful sense of humor, and sage advice.
    Anne

136. Lisa February 2, 2011 7:32 pm #

Joyous Journey, Mary. You deserve all of the wonderful things that are coming your way. I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to you share your gifts with the world.

137. Shila February 3, 2011 10:16 am #

Hello Mary,
    I hope the first month of sleeping in has been well! Don’t give up on your dream of the television program – you should apply to replace Oprah! Anyway I have listened to you since I think Feb 2006 on the radio and never did call in. Your teachings helped me to honor the human being that I am and not to ignore the depth of meaning that life has to offer. I hope that you and Dr. Weiss can help to educate others about intuition and deeper meaning braiding all of mankind together. Thanks for sharing and giving so much to your radio program. Go get em! Keep kicking butt and taking names!
    Shila

138. Kelly February 3, 2011 11:13 am #

I just wanted to tell you how much I miss hearing you! Loved all your wonderful inspiration!

139. Barbara Sweetman February 5, 2011 1:44 pm #

Hi Mary, I cant tell you how disappointed I am that I can no longer listen to your morning show. It is the ONLY reason I kept XM
    I was in the hospital for two months and counted on listening when I was able to drive again.. I spent twenty minutes with Customer Service at XM demanding to know where they moved your time slot to.
    I was so bummed out to hear your contract had ended.
    Love and light to you as you are a special person that made a big difference in my life for the past two years.

Ciao Bella.

140. Mary February 8, 2011 8:43 pm #

I miss your show on XM/Sirius.. I so much enjoyed listening to the way that you inspired so many people…. whether it was giving them advice or telling them to “snap out of it”…

141. Jen February 14, 2011 1:30 pm #

Dear Mary,

Just wanted to let you know how much I miss You, your show and your family!
    Listened for so many years and I want to thank you for teaching me so many wonderful lessons. More importantly, to THANK YOU for being the exquisite, darling and unique person you are!

Love YOU More,
    Jen
    XXOO

142. Barbara March 2, 2011 7:39 pm #

Hi Mary,

I too was disappointed to discover your show was no longer on. You have been an inspiration and a life saver for so many people and given so much of yourself…thank you for that. I called you last year about my older sister Margo who had died in 2004. My younger sister and I were going out to where her ashes were spread and we wore pink and brought pink roses to throw into the water, all because you said our sister said “pretty in pink.” We couldn’t think of a connection to this so we just wore pink. When we told our sister Lynda about what we did she laughed and said it was problably Margo messing with us! You sensed that aspect of her character when you talked to me about her. A validation for you: you mentioned Margo was showing you a stuffed monkey. It turns out she had a stuffed monkey hanging on the rear view mirror of her truck. Her son used her vehicle after her death and kept the monkey. Thank you again for sharing yourself with us all for so long and I wish you the best of everything in whatever you do from hereon!

Love,
    Barb

143. Koren March 9, 2011 6:29 pm #

Mary! I’m crushed. I had Sirius in my car and listened to you everyday. SO much so, that as a Christmas gift, my husband got me Sirius for the house, too! Then, alas, I couldn’t find you! I contacted Sirius and they told me you were no longer on. Boo Hoo. I loved listening to you. Your insights helped clarify my view of the world. Thank you. I miss you. Please come back.

144. Cathy Robinson March 14, 2011 9:08 pm #

I sure do miss your show on Sirius. I understand that changes do happen but I listened to you every morning for years and all morning on Sundays. I told all my friends about your show and told many of them to call you for advice. I do wish I had gone ahead and made the call I had planned to make to Angels on Call asking about my family tree before you quit. I wish you would come back to Sirius, You had so many that loved you and we learned so much from your insights. Good luck in whatever you do. I wish I lived closer so I could come her you when you speak.